Millions of Americans struggle with low back pain and it’s one of the top questions I get asked about. The problem of low back pain can usually be traced to not having a strong enough core. I’ve put together my top 5 exercises you can do to strengthen your core and lower back muscles to help prevent pain and injury.
1. Planks – the #1 core stabilization exercise
2. Cat and the Cow – Stretches the low back
3. V-ups – Strengthen the ab muscles
4. Swimmers – Stengthen the low back muscles
5. Rows – Strengthen the upper back muscles
(To learn more about burst training, check out my new series BurstFIT Fire.)
From the sound of it, you might think leaky gut only affects the digestive system, but in reality it can affect more. Because Leaky Gut is so common, and such an enigma, I’m offering a free webinar on all things leaky gut. Click here to learn more about the webinar.